How To Adopt From The Groomed Rattery When Rats are Available:
1- Getting Ready.:
2- Finding available rats, and filling out the adoption form.:
- If you feel ready to take care of a rat:
-Look over my “Current Litter” Page and my “Adult Available” page.
-There you can see pictures of beautiful rats that we have available for you to adopt.
-If you found the rats that you want, you then fill out the “Adoption Form.“
3- Waiting for a responses from TGR.:
- I will receive your contact form or/and your Adoption form quickly.
- I will reply back within 24 hours.
- I will confirm with you that the rats that you have picked are available,
and that your adoption form is approved.
4- Pick up day.:
- We then set a day and time that is best to come pick up your pets.
- I live in Richfield, Utah.
Note* If There Is no Babies Available, Then what do I do?:
1- Planned Litters, waiting list, and filling out the adoption form.:
- You can look at my “Planned Litter / Waiting list” page.
- You will see some litters that I hope to breed in the near future.
- You will also see a list of peoples names that are on the waiting list.
- If you would like to be added to this list, fill out the “Adoption Form“, and wait for my reply
2- Waiting for a response from TGR.:
- I will email you back to confirm that you have been placed on the waiting list.
- I will email you a second time to let you know when the babies have been born.
- I will email you a third time when they are three weeks old. (In order of the waiting list)
- Each email will include a lot of information, so you don’t feel lost when it comes to adopting.
3- Choosing your rats.:
- When they are three weeks old I will post individual pictures on my current litter page.
-That is when you must pick the babies you would like.
- If you don’t see a baby you were hoping for you can wait for a later litter, But please inform me if you choose to wait. You do not lose your place on the waiting list if you choose to pass and wait for a different litter.
4- Reserving your rats:
- Email me to let me know what babies you have picked.
- You then will be able to send a nonrefundable payment (the adoption fee) to reserve your pet. please send payment in a timely matter.
- If you chose not to send payment, your rats will become first come first serve.
5- Pick up.:
- I will email you a fourth time when they are four-five weeks old so we can set a time for pick up.
- Babies will be ready to go to their new home when they are five-six weeks old.
(Mailing address will be given upon request.)